Namaz e Jinaza of Sh. M. Hanif, Ex-Chief Librarian, Quaid-i-Azam University, Islamabad

  • Khalid Mirza
    Message 1 of 6 , Apr 28, 2013

      Dear Professional Colleagues

      Assalamoalikum!

      I am very much grieved to share that Sheikh Muhammad Hanif, Ex-Chief Librarian, Quaid-i-Azam University, Islamabad has passed away today morning.

      إِنَّا لِلّهِ وَإِنَّـا إِلَيْهِ رَاجِعونَ
      Inna Lillahi wa Inna Ilahi Rajioon

      We all colleagues of Quaid-i-Azam University pray to Almighty Allhah to rest his soul in heavens and bestowed the grieved family with Saber-e-Jameel. Amin.

      His Namaz e Jinaza will be offered today on Monday, 29th April, 2013 at 5:15 pm after Namaz-e-Assar, G-9/4, Islamabad (H.No.858, st. 106, G-9/4) Contact Tel : 051-2255371 (R), 0333-5421373.

      Deeply grieved

      Khalid Bashir Mirza

      Assistant Librarian / Incharge, Computer Section

      DRSM Library QAU,

      Islamabad

      051-9064 2078

      0302-5121204

    • Raja Muhammad Ibrahim
      Message 2 of 6 , Apr 28, 2013
        Inna Lillahi wa Inna Ilahi Rajioon!

        Sheikh Muhammad Hanif, was true professional, legend, a great library
        professional friend. It is an absolute shock and a terrible
        tragedy.His death is a very sad loss.

        May Allah have mercy on his soul, forgive him and reward him with
        Jannah. Ameen

        With sorrow

        Raja Muhammad Ibrahim
        Chief Librarian
        Library Information Services
        COMSATS Institute of Information Technology
        Vice President, Pakistan Library Association
        Park Road, Chak Shahzad,Islamabad, Pakistan
        Tel.92-51-9247000-3.Ext.5070,Dir:92-51-90495070
        Cell:(+92)03008564735,Fax.92-51-9247006
        --
        COMSATS Institute of Information Technology (http://www.ciit.edu.pk)

        Quoting Khalid Mirza <kbmirzaqau@...>:

        > Dear Professional
        > Colleagues
        >
        > Assalamoalikum!
        >
        > I am very much grieved to share that Sheikh Muhammad Hanif, Ex-Chief
        > Librarian, Quaid-i-Azam University, Islamabad has passed away today
        > morning.
        >

        > ?????? ?????? ????????? ???????? ?????????
        >
        > Inna
        > Lillahi wa Inna Ilahi Rajioon
        >

        > We all colleagues of Quaid-i-Azam University pray to Almighty
        > Allhah to rest his soul in heavens and bestowed the grieved family with
        > Saber-e-Jameel. Amin.
        >

        > His Namaz e Jinaza will be offered today on Monday, 29th
        > April, 2013 at 5:15 pm after Namaz-e-Assar, G-9/4, Islamabad
        > (H.No.858, st. 106, G-9/4) Contact Tel : 051-2255371 (R),
        > 0333-5421373.
        >

        > Deeply grieved
        >

        > Khalid Bashir Mirza
        >
        > Assistant Librarian / Incharge, Computer Section
        >
        > DRSM Library QAU,
        >
        > Islamabad
        >
        > 051-9064 2078
        >
        > 0302-5121204
      • Yahoo! Mail
        Message 3 of 6 , Apr 29, 2013
          Shaikh Hanif ! what a nice and kind person !

          I share the sorrow and grief of sad departure of dear
          Sheikh Muhammad Hanif, Ex-Chief Librarian, Quaid-i-Azam University, Islamabad with all friends who know him and have ever met with him.

          He was such a nice person and such a good Librarian and a true well-wisher of the Library profession.

          May Allah give him peace in heaven and bless him with His eternal Rehmah. Ameen

          Bushra A. Jaswal

            Message 5 of 6 , Apr 30, 2013
              I am deeply saddened to hear the news of Hanif Sahib.
              One more senior gone and in one year we have lost several
              good library folks. May Allah rest his soul in peace and
              give sabr-ejamil to his family. Ameen
              Azra Qureshi
              Frmr Chief Librarian, FHS
              Aga Khan University
              Karachi

              --- In plagpk@yahoogroups.com, Raja Muhammad Ibrahim <rajaibrahim@...> wrote:

              > Inna Lillahi wa Inna Ilahi Rajioon!
              >
              > Sheikh Muhammad Hanif, was true professional, legend, a great library
              > professional friend. It is an absolute shock and a terrible
              > tragedy.His death is a very sad loss.
              >
              > May Allah have mercy on his soul, forgive him and reward him with
              > Jannah. Ameen
              >
              > With sorrow
              >
              > Raja Muhammad Ibrahim
              > Chief Librarian
              > Library Information Services
              > COMSATS Institute of Information Technology
              > Vice President, Pakistan Library Association
              > Park Road, Chak Shahzad,Islamabad, Pakistan
              > Tel.92-51-9247000-3.Ext.5070,Dir:92-51-90495070
              > Cell:(+92)03008564735,Fax.92-51-9247006
              > --
              > COMSATS Institute of Information Technology (http://www.ciit.edu.pk)
              >

              > Quoting Khalid Mirza <kbmirzaqau@...>:
              >
              > > Dear Professional
              > > Colleagues
              > >
              > > Assalamoalikum!
              > >
              > > I am very much grieved to share that Sheikh Muhammad Hanif, Ex-Chief
              > > Librarian, Quaid-i-Azam University, Islamabad has passed away today
              > > morning.
              > >

              > > ?????? ?????? ????????? ???????? ?????????
              > >
              > > Inna
              > > Lillahi wa Inna Ilahi Rajioon
              > >

              > > We all colleagues of Quaid-i-Azam University pray to Almighty
              > > Allhah to rest his soul in heavens and bestowed the grieved family with
              > > Saber-e-Jameel. Amin.
              > >

              > > His Namaz e Jinaza will be offered today on Monday, 29th
              > > April, 2013 at 5:15 pm after Namaz-e-Assar, G-9/4, Islamabad
              > > (H.No.858, st. 106, G-9/4) Contact Tel : 051-2255371 (R),
              > > 0333-5421373.
              > >

              > > Deeply grieved
              > >

              > > Khalid Bashir Mirza
              > >
              > > Assistant Librarian / Incharge, Computer Section
              > >
              > > DRSM Library QAU,
              > >
              > > Islamabad
              > >
              > > 051-9064 2078
              > >
              > > 0302-5121204

            • rais samdani
              Message 6 of 6 , May 1, 2013

                Deeply saddened to hear the news of Shaikh Muhammad Hanif
                May Allah rest his soul in peace and give sabr-ejamil to his family.
                Ameen

                Dr. Rais Samdani