eBook required

  • Muhammad Imran
    Message 1 of 3 , Apr 27, 2013
      Assalam-o-Alaikum !
      Dear all,
      May anyone of you send me following eBook:
      Holy war by Karen Armstrong
      --
      Thanks & Best regards,
      MUHAMMAD IMRAN
      Message 2 of 3 , May 1, 2013
        Aslam Alakum Sir
        we are going on a tour to KAGHAN we need to stay for one night in Abbotabad. any of our colleague can help us in providing lodging facilities only for a night at any institute in abbotabad?
        thaks
        humayun khan
        librarian sps college swat
        03005743974