Re: [plagpk] Congratulations on Promotion of Mr. Zakria Qasmi and Mr. Zeeshan Ullah

  • rauf ullah
    Message 1 of 3 , Apr 23, 2013
      Dear All AOA!
      I am extremely happy to know about their promotion particularly about Zeeshan Ullah as I know him very well. He has good communication skills in addition to his professional competency to explore repository of knowledge and to get on in highly technical library relevant software/use of ICT(s) etc. It is indeed an acknowledgement of his proficiency, dedication, devotion and total personal commitments to the assignments of national interest. I want to extend my heartiest feelings of delight and to congratulate them and their family on this blissful occasion of their life.
      I wish them further success and happiness in their future endeavours. May all Mighty Allah give them the necessary fortitude to undertake their new responsibilities with great zeal and justice.
      With best wishes and regards
      Rauf Ullah,
      NIFA, Peshawar

      Message 2 of 3 , Apr 24, 2013
        Many Many congratulations to Zeeshan & Zaki on their promotion.

        Since, i have remained in their company and have had very good experiences together. Indeed they are hard worker, devoted and always actively participated in every occasion such as workshops/seminars/conferences etc  and contributed a lot for the uplift of their profession at every platform. i wish they could have been promoted quite earlier. it is indeed an  encouragement of the young and talented professional to excel in their field and career.

        I  once again congratulate them on their promotion and wish ever successes in their career.

        Syed Adnan Ali Shah

        Assistant Registrar

        Khyber Medical University Peshawar