Two-days Conference on “Future of Librarie s in the Internet Age” being held on June 0 5–06, 2013

  • Kaleem Haider
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 19, 2013

    Respected Professionals,

    We take this opportunity to announce a two-days Conference on  Future of Libraries in the Internet Age” being held on June 05–06, 2013, organized by Scientific Information Division (SID), Pakistan Institute of Nuclear Science & Technology (PINSTECH), PAEC, P.O. Nilore, Islamabad. The brochure of conference, registration form & Invitation as Speaker is attached.

    You are cordially invited to participate / present paper in the activity. Your esteemed contribution will be highly appreciated.

    Regards

    Conference Organizing Committee,
    SID, PINSTECH, P.O. Nilore, Islamabad.
    Contact: +92-51-2207256,