ebook required

  • Technology Library - SUPARCO
    Message 1 of 15 , Apr 9 3:06 AM

      Assalam-o-Alaikum,

      One of our library user need following ebook. Those who have access may do us a favor.

      Wiley Encyclopedia of Composites. 2nd edition.

      by Luigi Nicolais and Assunta Borzacchiello

      An early response would be highly appreciated.

      Regards,

      Shumaila Arzoo

    • Sumaira Hussain
      Message 2 of 15 , Sep 28, 2013
        Asalamaulikum to all....!
        dear fellows the following book is required on urgent basis in soft form.

        An early response will be highly appreciated.

        VIRTUAL KNOTS (The state of the art) by Vassily Manturov and Dennis Ilyutko

        Regards

        Sumaira Hussain
        Librarian
        Division of Education, University of Education,Lahore
        0323-4245352/042-99262235
      • Avais Nawaz
        Message 3 of 15 , Sep 29, 2013
          see the link below

          www.worldscientific.com/doi/pdf/10.1142/9789814401135_fmatte

          From
          Avais Nawaz
          Assistant Librarian ( MLIS)
          Beaconhouse National University
          13Km , Off Raiwind Road, Near Jati Umra Road , Lahore
          54400,Pakistan.
          Cell # , 03364580439

          E-Mail : avais.nawaz@...

          Message 4 of 15 , Aug 26, 2015
            need the following book in soft format

            health psychology: biopsychosocial interactions

            by edward p. sarafino and timothy w. smith

            Monisa Aslam

          • Monisa Aslam
            Message 5 of 15 , Sep 29, 2015
              hello everyone.

              i would be extremely grateful, if someone could provide the following book in pdf.

              Haralambos and Holborn - Sociology Themes and Perspectives [Eighth edition] ISBN: 9780007498826

              Monisa Aslam

            • Tahir Raza
              Message 6 of 15 , Mar 1
                Assalam o Alaikum! Dear All,

                I have required book which title is "The Cancer Prevention Diet: Michio Kushi's Macrobiotic Blueprint for the Prevention and Relief of Disease by Michio Kushi (1994)

                Tahir Raza
                Librarian
                Nur International University, Lahore
                Email: sh.tahirraza@...
              • jawad Khan
                Message 7 of 15 , Mar 26

                  my dear fellows

                  AOA

                  One of our researcher needs the following ebook:-

                  teaching science with information technology by leonard r newton and laurence

                  request to favour.

                  will be obliged.

                  JAWAD M KHAN
                  LIB OFFICER CAE
                  03005731691

                  JAWAD M KHAN
                  LIB OFFICER
                  NUST RISALPUR
                • jawad khan
                  Message 8 of 15 , Apr 14 12:37 AM
                    my dear fellows

                    AOA

                    the following book in eform is required:-

                    Computational Fluid Mechanics And Heat Transfer, Third Edition

                    by John C. Tannehill and Richard H. Pletcher

                    JAWAD M Khan
                     NUST RISALPUR