Call for Papers in PLA Journal

  • Haroon Idrees
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 7, 2013
    Dear colleagues,
    AOA.
    I hope all of you would be doing your best.
    It is my pleasure to share that we are shortly going to publish the next issue of PLA Journal. The journal is going to have a new birth, indeed after a long absence of 16 years.
    At the eve of this auspicious occasion, you are invited to send your manuscripts for inclusion and publication in this special issue. It is a chance to be the part of history that is going to be made.

    If any one of you could suggest a new title for the journal that may express the latest philosophy, practice and technology of LIS concisely and comprehensively, we may change it and use the new title.

    The manuscripts may be written using MS Word 97 or any later version. Manuscripts should be written according to APA manual of style, 6th edition (for details please see attachments)
    Best wishes,

    Haroon Idrees, PhD
    Chief Editor, PLA Journal

    Assistant Professor & Chief Lbrarian
    Department of Library & Information Science,University of Sargodha, Sargodha

    Cell: +92-333-4363995