8th National LIS Conference at Baragali by the DLIS, University of Peshawar

  • Ismail
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 3, 2013
      Dear All

      We feel privileged to announce that the Department of Library & Information Science, University of Peshawar is holding its 8th National Library and Information Science Conference on "Emerging Trends in Library & Information Science" at Bara Gali Summer Campus of the University of Peshawar on July 05-07, 2013. There can not be a better place than picturseque Bara Gali for Library Science Researchers and Professionals to get together and share their valuable ideas, knowledge and expertise with each other.

      We would like to request you all to send abstracts together with a brief C.V on any aspect of the aforesaid theme at ismailpeshawar@... before 25th April 2013. Further program and registration details will be communicated later. Looking forward to hearing from you soon.

      Mohammad Ismail
      Chairman
      Department of Library and Information Science
      University of Peshawar
      ismailpeshawar@...
      Cell: 0300-5825124
      0345-9425133
    • Umar Ummee
      Message 2 of 2 , Apr 5, 2013
        Thank you, Sir, for all the hard work you do and your dedication. You are so greatly appreciated. You are a huge asset to our department.
        Best Wishes for successful completion of 8th National Library and Information Science Conference on "Emerging Trends in Library & Information Science" at Bara Gali Summer Campus of the University of Peshawar

        Regards

        Umar Farooq
        M.L.l.Sc Student
        University of Peshawar