Re: [librarianwelfare] GC University Librarian Promoted

  • adnan adil
    Message 1 of 4 , Apr 3 6:30 AM

      Ms Samreen Lateef is a dedicated LIS professional.  Many Congratulations for promotion in such prestigious institute of Pakistan.

      Regards

      Syed Adnan Adil

      Library, Research and Knowledge Services Manager
      Central London Community Healthcare NHS Trust

      Knowledge, Research and Information Services
      Edgware Community Hospital
      Burnt Oak Broadway
      Lonon

      Message 2 of 4 , Apr 6 11:19 PM

        I congratulate Ms. Samreen Lateef on her promotion to the position of senior librarian with GC University, Lahore. I am sure GCU Library administration has made a very wise decision and that the library will excel in her new role as senior librarian. With her hard work and sincere efforts towards the development of GCU Libraries, this is not surprise but super good news for those who know her.

        I would also like to congratulate Mr. Naveed Anwar on his joining as Librarian at GC University, Lahore.  Mr. Naveed Anwar is a competent, motivated and enthusiastic young library professional. The success he has achieved is the success he truly deserved. I wish him success in every sphere of life.

        Abid Iqbal

        Prince Sultan University,

        Riyadh

        Message 3 of 4 , Apr 7 10:24 PM
          Dear all,

          Please any one send me detail of College Library Activities/Events. (Reading , social activity, art competition, etc.)

          Best wishies.

          M. RAFIQ