PCLA UPDATES! FROM GENERAL SECRETARY PCLA

  • ziauddin farooqui
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 3, 2013
      AOA!

      Dear Colleagues.

      We are moving ahead to achieve our goal, as Secretary Establishment and  DPI(Director General)  with my consultation forwarded the reply to the Pay Commission, Finance Department. Who will examine it and issue the audit copy necessary for the required Notification of New Service Structure.
      I am working day and night for this cause, please be patient, and pray for the success.

      Ziauddin Farooqui
      Librarian / General Secretary PCLA
      Government College Gulberg for Boys
      Gaddafi Stadium Ferozpur Road Lahore.