REQUEST FOR E- BOOK AND RESEARCH PAPER

  • abdullah Khan
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 3, 2013

      Dear All Professionals

      Assalam-o-allaikum

      Please provide us the following book and research paper in soft form (e-books) to meet the requirement of our Scientist.

      1- Problems and progress of wheat pathology in South Asiaedited by Joshi, L. M.;Singh, D. V.;Srivastava, K. D. , ISBN: 81-85048-03

      2-SYBR Green real-time quantitative PCR for the specific detection and quantification of ‘Candidatus Liberibacter solanacearum’ in field samples from New Zealandby S. S. Beard, A. R. Pitman,
      S. Kraberger, I.A. W. Scott
      European Journal of Plant Pathology
      May 2013, Volume 136, Issue 1, pp 203-215

      Your kind cooperation in this regard will highly be appreciated.

      Best Regard

      ASIF KHAN
      NIAB (Nuclear Institute for Agriculture and Biology) Faisalabad
    • Bhutta Jee Naeem Bhutta
      Message 2 of 2 , Apr 3, 2013
        Dear All,

        It is respectfully stated that following book is urgently required in E-format or Photocopy

        Gulhati, Niranjan D., The Indus Waters Treaty: An Exercise in International Mediation, Allied Publishers: Bombay, 1973.

        Muhammad Naeem Bhutta
        0321-6513808, 0343-4141826
        Librarian HRDC, Sgd Cantt.
        M.Phill (LIS) Scholar UOS, Pakistan.