Re: [plagpk] MCQs Bank of LIS - New Book

  • amber shafiq
    Message 1 of 25 , Mar 31, 2013
      Aslamoalikum Plz guide me ....Frome where I can get this book?

      MCQ book of library And Information Science written by Muhamamd Hamid

      plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz rply me
    • Naveed Muhammad
      Message 2 of 25 , Mar 31, 2013
        Allied Book Company Lahore

        Muhammad Naveed Bhatti

        MLISc 2010
        Library University College of Engineering & Technology
        The Islamia University of Bahawalpur.

        Aslamoalikum Plz guide me ....Frome where I can get this book?

        MCQ book of library And Information Science written by Muhamamd Hamid

        plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz rply me

      • kanwal khan
        Message 3 of 25 , Apr 1, 2013

          MCQs bank of Library and Information Science
          ISBN:978-969-9400-29-2
          Al-Fath Publications
          392-A,St,5-A,Lane-5,Gulraiz Housing Scheme-2
          Rawalpindi,Pakistan
          +92515814796,+923225177413
          vprint.vp@...
          www.vprint.com.pk

          Message 4 of 25 , Apr 2, 2013
            Dear Professional Collegues
            Assalam-o-alaikum

            Peshawar Universities Campus Librarians Association (PUCLA) will celebrate "World book & Copyright Day" on 23rd April, 2013 to promote reading habits, encourage publishing and pay special tribute to the intellectuals. Professor Dr. Rasool Jan (V.C University of Peshawar) will be the chief guest.

            You are cordially invited to participate and grace the occasion.

            Venue: Sir Sahibzada Abdul Qayum Conference Hall, University of Peshawar
            Date: 23/04/2013 Time: 10:00 AM

            Regards

            Amjid Khan (MPhil candidate)
            Assitant Librarian