Need Help

  • Muhammad Waqas Sheikh
    Message 1 of 11 , Mar 29, 2013
      AOA All,

       I need ur help to sove one question if any one have the ans. pls help my prob immediatly..

      Presently Pakistani Universities are publishing good number of research journals, Prepare list of Twenty Research Journals containing title, date of publication when started, name of editor, place of publication and subject area.
    • Taufiq Ahmed Khan
      Message 2 of 11 , Mar 31, 2013

      Dear Waqas Sheikh

      List of Pakistani Journals

      Message 3 of 11 , Aug 23, 2013
        Dear All,

        Please send me Pic or solved questions.

        ASSIGNMENT No. 2

        Q. 3  Prepare main entry catalogue cards for the following categories:
        i)              Book by four authors
        ii)            Book by three authors
        iii)          Book by two authors, first one is a married woman.
        iv)          A journal whose title changed after some years

        Your cooperation would be highly appreciated.

        Regards,

        M.Usman

      • gogokhan628
        Message 4 of 11 , Dec 1, 2014

          Assalamuliakum Dear Members.....

          I have been assign a project to establish library at high school...

          Kindly help me in writing a project proposal for establishing the library

          Aisha Gul.

          Gandahara University Peshawar

        • Obaidullah Shahnavee
          Message 5 of 11 , Jun 18 3:12 PM
            Dear colleagues'

            I hope you awl will fine and your life will going well.. I need some about Library and info science... I have a degree but from many years I am not touch with my subject due to job in a field not related to LIS... Therefore I am feeling some difficulties during interview time...

            So anyone can want to spend some time or make a communication specially any Female colleague as I can refresh my degree and cleat the dust that occupy my mind... Anyone interested join me here...

            Oo_ppsss@...
            03024520477

            I will be very thankful if anyone become a step forward..

            Regards
            Obaidullah