Workshop On: Mixed Methods Research

  • Dr. Khalid Mahmood
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 29, 2013

      Two-Day Workshop On

      MIXED METHOD RESEARCH

      USING SPSS & NVIVO SOFTWARE

       P L A N N I N G,  A N A L Y S I N G,   A N D  W R I T I N G

      On-line: April 12-13, 2013 via (Webinar)

      On-site: May 03-04, 2013 at Lahore

      àAlso Available in DVD

      Organized By

      INSTITUTE OF RESEARCH PROMOTION

      LAHORE-PAKISTAN

      DO YOU WANT TO LEARN:

      • How to plan mixed method research?
      • Techniques to combine qualitative and quantitative data?
      • The use of SPSS and NVivo software for mixed method analysis?
      • To write and present mixed method research

      àhere is an opportunity for you

      The long debate for pros and cons of qualitative and quantitative research has turned into mixed method research. This emerging approach is largely backed by growing area of inter-disciplinary research. Scholars have identified various innovative strategies and techniques to operationalize mixed method research to answer marriage of both qualitative and quantitative research challenges. This workshop will train participants on fundamental strategies of mixed method research related to planning and execution. Participants will also learn how to combine potentials of SPSS and NVivo software for quantitative and qualitative analysis.

      WHO SHOULD ATTEND?

      • MS/PhD Students
      • Faculty and researchers of universities
      • Scientific officers of universities
      • R&D managers and planers
      • Research officers of NGOs and social organizations
      • Consultants and policy analysts

      WORKSHOP RECORDING DVD:

      Good news for busy researchers who are unable to attend the workshop. Now complete workshop is also available in DVD in just Rs.1500 or US$20. The course pack includes:

      • Complete workshop recording
      • Printable reading material
      • Power Point Presentations
      • Statistical software

      CLICK FOR WORKSHOP CONTENTS AND DETAILS

      RESOURCE PERSONS:

      Dr.Khalid Mahmood

      Professor

      Department of Library & Information Science,

      University of the Punjab, Lahore-Pakistan

      (Post Doctorate. Information Studies. University of California, Los Angeles (UCLA)

      Dr.Shafiq ur Rehman

      Assistant Professor

      Department of Library and Information Science

      University of the Punjab, Lahore-Pakistan

      (PhD-Information Science and Communication,

      University of Lille3, France)

      Mr.Rahmat Ullah

      Research Scholar-Management Sciences

      (Registered Trainer of QSR International Australia for NVivo)

      INVESTMENT:

      On-line Workshop:

      • Individual Participation: Rs.3500 or US$50/Attendee
      • Institutional Participation: Rs.35,000/ or US$500 for up-to 20 attendees

      On-site Workshop:

      • Individual Participation: Rs.7000/Attendee
      • Group Participation: Rs.6000/Attendee for a group of 3 or more nominations

      CONTACT:

      M. Zeeshan Sheikh

      • Cell: +92-321-4516964
      • Landline: +92-42-35846988
      • Email: ctd@...

      GET REGISTERED ON-LINE

      UNSUBSCRIBE

      IRP
      Upcoming Activities   - www.irp.edu.pk

      • Conference and Exhibition on Energy Technologies - Feb, 2013
      • Invention to Innovation Summit - 27-28 March, 2013
      • Contemporary Challenges of Islamic World - March 2013
      • Simulation Modeling for System Design and Analysis - April 2013
      • Mixed Method Research - Using NVivo and SPSS Software
      • Publish in Intr. Journal of innovative and Applied Finance - IJIAF
      • Publish in Rice Plus Magazine