Congradualatin for New Job

  • amir latif
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 28 9:08 PM
      It gives me a great pleasure to share with you that the Mr. Mumtaz Satti and Yasir Abbasi has got new job in Sudia Aribia. Mr. Mumtaz Satti and Mr. Yasir Abbasi both will join King Soud Abdul Aziz University of Health Sciences. I pray for their bright future

      Regards:

      Mr. Amir Latif
           Cataloguer
           Foundation University Medical College