Re: [plagpk] From Fayyaz Bukhari.

  • ziauddin farooqui
    Message 1 of 7 , Mar 27 6:17 AM

       Dear Fayyaz Bukhari sb.

      Your moral support meant alot for me.
      Regards.
      Ziauddin Farooqui
      Librarian / General Secretary PCLA
      Government College Gulberg for Boys
      Gaddafi Stadium Ferozpur Road Lahore.
      Cell #. 0333-4761814

      From: xyz xyz <g_college2003@...>
      To: plagpk@yahoogroups.com
      Sent: Wednesday, March 27, 2013 2:02 AM
      Subject: Re: [plagpk] From Fayyaz Bukhari.

      Dea Farooqi Sb.
      There was a big message in my mail but sorry to say you missed. I wanted to convey u that don't be controversial and  don't use that language. you don't have the right to minimize any person's role and criticize. we are not in the position that to create any disunity this time.

       when whole the body is unite and performing well and we are near the goal we shall bound to think that u have different aims and objectives. in ur recent mail are also saying that some one is trying to grab the achievements. what do u mean?.
      so be careful every one has his role in the body and is performing well. ( they are performing without compensation not you). you should remind it.
      thank you
      with best regards
       Fayyaz Bukhari
       Gordon College Rwp.