An important resource (Happy news for Overseas Pakistaniz)

  • dial pk
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 2, 2007
      Dear friends,

      I have been receiving news and reviews from this group quiet for a long time being a member of it. I take this opportunity to introduce myself and my business. My name is Shurjeel and I am based in UAE. I have recently launched a telephony business which can be seen at www.dialpk.com. This allows users to get a Pakistani telephone number and configure it over the internet in any part of the world and receive unlimited phone calls from Pakistan. While those calling on the number will only be charged for a local call.

      We have another service which enables the service to be received on the landline (for selected countries only).

      I appreciate if the members can visit it and use the service. Demo accounts are also available to let you check the service. To get a demo please send an online request.
      I will be waiting for a good response from the Overseas Pakistani community.

      Thanks and regards,

      M. Shurjeel Tahir
      Director Business Development
      DialPK