Need a book

  • Shahid Soroya
    Message 1 of 18 , Dec 29, 2006
      Dear All,

      I need following book on urgent basis. Can anybody has
      this book in his library or any information about this
      book

      Financial Economics: with application to Investments,
      Insurance and Pensions by Harry Panjer (ed)

      Please inform me as early as possible.

      Thanking you.

      Regards,

      Muhammad Shahid Soroya
      Librarian/Project Director
      School of Mathematical Sciences
      GC University, Lahore

      http://mail.yahoo.com
    • Khursheed Khan
      Message 2 of 18 , May 13, 2009
        Dear professional,

        I need a book on "positive psychology"in PDF format.

        Regards,

        Khurshid Ahmad
        Foundation University
        Islamabad

      • amna asghar
        Message 3 of 18 , May 13, 2009
          AA
           Dear colleague,
          you did not mention the name of author and other bibliogarphic details in your query.
          however following link my be useful for you.
          by clicking the following link you find a list of books on "positive psychology"in PDF format for free.
          Amna Asghar.
          Librarian.
          Institute of Administrative Sciences
          University of the Punjab, Lahore.
          92-42-9231164-5 Ext (126)
          amn.asghar@yahoo.com

          Message 4 of 18 , Feb 23, 2011

            Assalam O Alikum Dear All

            I need a book "FINANCIAL MANAGEMENT:A PRACTICAL APPROACH BY WILLIAM R. LASHER 5th ed  “in pdf format please contact

            Regard
            MuhammadUmair
            send

          • Tahir Naqvi
            Message 5 of 18 , Jun 3 4:27 AM

              Intellectual curiosity and the scientific revolution: a global perspective / Toby E. Huff

              S. Hussain Tahir Naqvi
              Librarian NIPS,
              Quaid-i-Azam University,
              Islamabad.
              051-90644040, 03455104936
            • Tahir Naqvi

                Message 7 of 18 , Jan 8, 2012

                  Dear Friends

                  I need this book

                  Wells of power, the oilfields of south-western Asia / Sir Olaf Kirkpatrick Caroe

                  regards
                  --
                  Rauf  Ahmed
                  Assistant Librarian

                  --
                  Rauf  Ahmed
                  Assistant Librarian
                  Message 8 of 18 , Jan 9, 2012
                    dear friends,
                    i need this book in soft form.

                    Fundamental of Biochemistry/ donald voet (upper addition)
                    Regards
                    Naveed Ahmed
                    Librarain
                    Al-Razi Medical College
                    Peshawar
                  • Tahir Naqvi
                    Message 9 of 18 , Mar 13, 2012
                      Dear Professionals Asalam Alikum
                      One of my reader need  book on the subject "JINS"  "جن"  please provide information in this regard.
                      kind regards
                      S. Hussain Tahir Naqvi
                      Librarian NIPS,
                      Quaid-i-Azam University,
                      Islamabad.
                      051-90644040, 03455104936
                    • khurram ali
                      Message 10 of 18 , Apr 3, 2012

                      • Dr. Khalid Mahmood
                        Message 11 of 18 , Sep 26, 2012
                          Dear Friends,

                          I am in search of an electronic or print copy of this book:

                          Johnson, Janet B, Reynolds, H. T., & Mycoff, Jason D. (2011). Political Science Research Methods. 7th ed.

                          Can any one help me?

                          Khalid Mahmood, PhD
                          Professor of Library & Information Science, University of the Punjab, Lahore, PAKISTAN
                          President, Pakistan Library Association
                          Chief Editor, Pakistan Journal of Library & Information Science
                          Cell: +92-333-4271285
                          Email: khalidmahmood@... and khalid.dlis@...
                          Internet: http://pu.edu.pk/faculty/description/96/Dr-Khalid-Mahmood.html
                        • Tahir Naqvi
                          Message 12 of 18 , Sep 27, 2012
                            Dear professionals AsalamAlikum
                            please help me in finding the following book

                             Stephens, Ian. 1963.  Pakistan. Newyork: Frederick A. Praeger.

                            Regards
                            S. Hussain Tahir Naqvi
                            Librarian NIPS,
                            Quaid-i-Azam University,
                            Islamabad.
                            051-90644040, 03455104936
                          • Tahir Naqvi
                            Message 13 of 18 , Apr 24, 2013

                              Pakistan, the successful culmination

                              Author:Haroon-ur Rasheed
                              Publisher:Lahore : Publishers Emporium, 1996.
                              Thanks in Advance
                              Syed Hussain Tahir Naqvi
                              Librarian
                              National Institute of Pakistan Studies
                              Quaid-i-Azam University,
                              Islamabad.
                              051-90644040, 03455104936
                              No Man Is Rich Enough To Buy His Past - - OSCAR WILDE
                            • Misbah
                              Message 14 of 18 , Jun 5 11:08 AM
                                Salam all honarables
                                Please tell me the name of a book which is most yousful in Librarian interviw.
                                Please tell me.
                                Thanks
                              • Aqeel Rehman
                                Message 15 of 18 , Jun 5 11:51 PM
                                  you can take lot of information about G. interview dogar brothers

                                  Message 16 of 18 , Jun 6 6:21 AM
                                    Dear List members

                                    Apart from generic interview skills (communication style, confidence, presence of mind etc); awareness with LIS specific concepts is necessary.

                                    No single book can encompass all this. If subject-coverage is such an easy task then why world libraries have thousands of books on LIS.

                                    Please re-phrase your question and clarify the context. (what kind of interview, in which sector, in which country, ??)

                                    Regards

                                    Syed Adnan Adil

                                    you can take lot of information about G. interview dogar brothers

                                    Message 17 of 18 , Jun 25 12:25 AM
                                      Respectable colleague,
                                      As now the information sources are not limited to traditional forms of printing and manual handouts.To getting tips about a successful Library interview, you can consult google or other search engine by simply typing interview tips for a librarian,there are many useful pages and your required results against this query.I myself don't consider that a full fledge book on librarian interview is essential to appear for a successful interview.
                                      Please remember the most important things that your following skills can succeed you in your upcoming interview (1) Good Communications Skills (2) Professional skills (3) Your Interpersonal skills.

                                      Wish you best of Luck,

                                      Abdul Razzaq Aadil,
                                      Assistant-Library,
                                      Fatima Jinnah Women University Rwp.
                                      0300-4806162

                                      you can take lot of information about G. interview dogar brothers

                                      Please tell me the name of a book which is most yousful in Librarian interviw.
                                      Please tell me.
                                      Thanks

                                    • Asif Nisar Bajwa
                                      Message 18 of 18 , Feb 7, 2014
                                        I need soft copy or photocopy of Solar Electricity by Tomas Markvat 2nd ed. published by Willey
                                        Thanks