  • Sobia Aamir
    Message 1 of 3 , Mar 18, 2013
      Dear Professionals,

      A.O.A,

      I need past papers of code 5643, 6544, 5503 , 5645

      if any one have, kindly sent me....

      will b very thankful

      Sobia
      Student of MLIS
    • Ataur Rehman
      Message 2 of 3 , Mar 19, 2013
        AOA,
        Sobia you can get these old question papers from AIOU website and from Photo Cpier,
        Block 1 AIOU.

        Regards,

        Dr. Ata ur Rehman,
        IIUI

        Message 3 of 3 , Mar 19, 2013
          old papers available in hard copy and can be provided on any postal address up to 5th april

          RANA NISAR AHMED "SHARI"