Full-text Artcle

  • Shafiq Ur Rehman
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 12, 2013
     Here is the full-text article of my following publication

    1)      Rehman, S. U.(2013). Service Quality Assessment in University Libraries of Pakistan/L’évaluation de la qualité de service dans les bibliothèques universitaires du Pakistan. Canadian Journal of Information and Library Science 37(1), 59-80. University of Toronto Press. Retrieved March 12, 2013, from http://muse.jhu.edu/journals/canadian_journal_of_information_and_library_science/v037/37.1.rehman.html

    Best Regards,

    Dr. Shafiq Ur Rehman
    Assistant Professor
    Department of Library & Information Science
    University of the Punjab
    Ph.0092-42-99231224
    Email: s_rehman25@...; s_rehman25@...