Need Help

  • imran khan
    Message 1 of 11 , Mar 10, 2013
      AOA

      Dear all,

      I need data on the following topics.

      Role of I.T. (Infoarmation Technology) in Library Management System

      Role of I.T. (Infoarmation Technology) in Library Management System with reference to business point of view

      tips and suggestions will be highly appreciated please.

      Warm Regards,

      M. Imran Sarwar
      Documentation Officer
      Exploration Department.
      1st  Floor IRC, P.I.D.C  House
      Dr. Ziauddin  Ahmed Road
      Karachi -75530
       ( +92 21 111 568 568 Ext. 4522
             +92 333 4591329
      Fax  +92 21 5680005

    • Muhammad Waqas Sheikh
      Message 2 of 11 , Mar 29, 2013
        AOA All,

         I need ur help to sove one question if any one have the ans. pls help my prob immediatly..

        Presently Pakistani Universities are publishing good number of research journals, Prepare list of Twenty Research Journals containing title, date of publication when started, name of editor, place of publication and subject area.
      • Taufiq Ahmed Khan
        Message 3 of 11 , Mar 31, 2013

        Dear Waqas Sheikh

        List of Pakistani Journals

        Message 4 of 11 , Aug 23, 2013
          Dear All,

          Please send me Pic or solved questions.

          ASSIGNMENT No. 2

          Q. 3  Prepare main entry catalogue cards for the following categories:
          i)              Book by four authors
          ii)            Book by three authors
          iii)          Book by two authors, first one is a married woman.
          iv)          A journal whose title changed after some years

          Your cooperation would be highly appreciated.

          Regards,

          M.Usman

        • gogokhan628
          Message 5 of 11 , Dec 1, 2014

            Assalamuliakum Dear Members.....

            I have been assign a project to establish library at high school...

            Kindly help me in writing a project proposal for establishing the library

            Aisha Gul.

            Gandahara University Peshawar

          • Obaidullah Shahnavee
            Message 6 of 11 , Jun 18, 2016
              Dear colleagues'

              I hope you awl will fine and your life will going well.. I need some about Library and info science... I have a degree but from many years I am not touch with my subject due to job in a field not related to LIS... Therefore I am feeling some difficulties during interview time...

              So anyone can want to spend some time or make a communication specially any Female colleague as I can refresh my degree and cleat the dust that occupy my mind... Anyone interested join me here...

              Oo_ppsss@...
              03024520477

              I will be very thankful if anyone become a step forward..

              Regards
              Obaidullah