Opportunity to write in PULISAA News Letter

  • Muhammad Ashraf
    Message 1 of 3 , Mar 5, 2013

      It is just to remind you that the content of upcoming PULISAA Newsletter i.e. Info@PULISAA for the period January-March 2013 is now in the process of development. We realize that a lot of work is undertaken across the country that needs to be shared with professionals. Therefore, to garner librarians' creativity and professional knowledge, we would appreciate contributions from all of you to feature in the forthcoming Newsletter.

      As you are well aware of its format, (you may go through the back issues over here http://www.pulisaa.org.pk/info.html) you are free to choose among the sections that you want to contribute to and also any other story/feature/activity undertaken during this quarter that you feel should be highlighted in the Newsletter, may be provided. Kindly ensure that contributions made should require minimal editing at the Editorial Boards' end.

      We look forward to receive your contributions at info.pulisaa@.... Your contributions (English & Urdu) should reach us latest by March, 2013.

      For any further query please contact undersigned

      Muhammad Ashraf Shakoori
      Chief Editor
      Info@PULISAA
      0334-9763374

      Keep smiling!!

      Muhammad Ashraf Shakoori
      Library Officer

      Small and Medium Enterprises Development Authority (SMEDA)
      Ministry of Industries
      Government of Pakistan
      6th Floor LDA Plaza, Egerton Road
      Lahore, Pakistan
      Email: ashraf.shakoori@...
      Cell: (92 334) 9763374
      Tel: (92 42) 111 111 456, Ext. 374
      Fax: (92 42) 6304926,6304927
      Website: http://www.smeda.org.pk

    • Muhammad Ashraf
      Message 2 of 3 , May 23 3:12 AM

        It is just to remind you that the content of upcoming PULISAA Newsletter i.e. Info@PULISAA for the period April-June 2013 is now in the process of development. We realize that a lot of work is undertaken across the country that needs to be shared with professionals. Therefore, to garner librarians' creativity and professional knowledge, we would appreciate contributions from all of you to feature in the forthcoming Newsletter.

        We look forward to receive your contributions at info.pulisaa@.... Your contributions (English & Urdu) should reach us latest by June 15, 2013.