Re: [plagpk] How to Access HEC Digital Library

  • Farooq Channar
    Message 1 of 3 , Mar 1, 2013
      Dear Sarwan u use the fulltext access of HEC of digital library through VPN of any organization/university having the subscription of HEC digital library.

      regards,

      G. Farooque Channar
      Incharge Librarian
      QUEST, Nawabshah

      On Fri, Mar 1, 2013 at 10:51 PM, sarwan mahraj <sarwanmahraj@...> wrote:

      A-o-A Colleagues

      how could i access the HEC Digital Library at my home.......?
      any one who can fix this problem.......

      Sarwan Mahraj
      Librarian
      GGDC, Kunri Umerkot

    • ARIF IQBAL
      Message 2 of 3 , Mar 2, 2013
        Dear Sarwan Mahraj
        You should contact to HEC directly.  HEC link and contact are as follows

        Project Coordinator - National Digital Library Program
        Hassan Zaidi
        E - Mail:      hzaidi@...
        Phone No:  +92 (0)51 - 9040 2435
        Fax # :      +92 (0)51 - 9040 2437

        Digital Library Operating Officer
        Syeda Tamkanat
        Ph   # : +92 (0)51 - 9040 2440
        Fax # : +92 (0)51 - 9040 2437

        HIGHER EDUCATION COMMISSION
        Digital Library, CTC Building
        Sector H - 9, Islamabad
        PAKISTAN
        HEC Website:               http://www.hec.gov.pk
        Digital Library Website: http://www.digitallibrary.edu.pk

        > For any Problem, Comments or suggestions regarding website and British Library Document Delivery Service
        > For Resource / IP Conflicts and New Registrations please contact Syeda Tamkanat

        ARIF IQBAL