Workshop on Citation Management and Web Searching Skills for Health Professionals

  • Noor Hussain
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 28, 2013

    Dear Professional Colleagues

    Good news for Medical professionals, and Library professionals

    I'm pleased to inform you all that Shalamar Medical and Dental College(SMDC), Pakistan Library Association (PLA) and Pakistan Library Welfare Organization(PLWO), Lahore is organizing One day training workshop special focus on Citation Management (EndNote) Software, Web Searching Skills and Medical Databases  on March 8, 2013. (seat are limited ).

    Details are as under:
    Title: Citation Management and Web Searching Skills for Health Professionals
     Dates: March 8, 2013 (Friday)
    Venue:  Shalamar Medical and Dental College (SMDC)
    Shalamar Link Road, Mughalpura, Lahore.

    Resource Person:              Dr. Muhammad Ramzan, Director, LUMS Library, Lahore.
    Muhammad Asif Ch., LUMS, Lahore.
    Saira Hanif, Sargodha University.

    Fee:
    Rs.1000/- in cash
    *Includes two times working tea, lunch, workshop materials and certificates.

    For Nomination Please contact:

    Mr. Noor Hussain
    Librarian (Organizer)
    Shalamar Medical and Dental College (SMDC)
    03454170772

    Mr. Qasir Iqbal
    Librarian (Co-ordinator)
    (Shalamar Institute of Health Sciences (Nursing College)
     03344959707

    Mr. Ghulam Fareed
    Librarian (Co-ordinator)
    03336601249