How to Access HEC Digital Library

  • sarwan mahraj
    Message 1 of 3 , Mar 1, 2013

      A-o-A Colleagues

      how could i access the HEC Digital Library at my home.......?
      any one who can fix this problem.......

      Sarwan Mahraj
      Librarian
      GGDC, Kunri Umerkot
      +92 333 2874107
    • Farooq Channar
      Message 2 of 3 , Mar 1, 2013
        Dear Sarwan u use the fulltext access of HEC of digital library through VPN of any organization/university having the subscription of HEC digital library.

        regards,

        G. Farooque Channar
        Incharge Librarian
        QUEST, Nawabshah

        On Fri, Mar 1, 2013 at 10:51 PM, sarwan mahraj <sarwanmahraj@...> wrote:

        A-o-A Colleagues

        how could i access the HEC Digital Library at my home.......?
        any one who can fix this problem.......

        Sarwan Mahraj
        Librarian
        GGDC, Kunri Umerkot

      • ARIF IQBAL
        Message 3 of 3 , Mar 2, 2013
          Dear Sarwan Mahraj
          You should contact to HEC directly.  HEC link and contact are as follows

          Project Coordinator - National Digital Library Program
          Hassan Zaidi
          E - Mail:      hzaidi@...
          Phone No:  +92 (0)51 - 9040 2435
          Fax # :      +92 (0)51 - 9040 2437

          Digital Library Operating Officer
          Syeda Tamkanat
          Ph   # : +92 (0)51 - 9040 2440
          Fax # : +92 (0)51 - 9040 2437

          HIGHER EDUCATION COMMISSION
          Digital Library, CTC Building
          Sector H - 9, Islamabad
          PAKISTAN
          HEC Website:               http://www.hec.gov.pk
          Digital Library Website: http://www.digitallibrary.edu.pk

          > For any Problem, Comments or suggestions regarding website and British Library Document Delivery Service
          > For Resource / IP Conflicts and New Registrations please contact Syeda Tamkanat

          ARIF IQBAL