Third International Conference on Aerospace Science & Engineering (ICASE-2013), August 21-23, 2013, Islamabad, Pakistan

  • Dr. Mirza Muhammad Naseer
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 27, 2013
    It gives me immense pleasure to invite/inform you to the Third International Conference on Aerospace Science & Engineering (ICASE-2013) which the Institute of Space Technology (IST) is going to be organized on August 21-23, 2013 at Islamabad, Pakistan (poster enclosed).

    The principal objective of this conference is to provide International platform to the scientists and engineers to remain abreast with the recent developments in high performance aerospace materials, space communication techniques, design and construction of space systems/structures, remote sensing & GIS etc.

    On behalf of the Organizing Committee, I request you to kindly extend your cooperation by giving wide publicity of the aforesaid conference among your students and faculty members.

    Please send us your postal address so that we could send posters/brochures in order to display them on library notice board.

    For any other information please visit our website www.ist.edu.pk or contact the Conference Secretary Dr. Tayyab Subhani at following numbers:

    Ph. +92-51-9075540
    Fax +92-51-9273310

    With best wishes & regards,