Grand Book Exhibition Rescheduled

  • Shahzad Abbas
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 24, 2013
      Dear All!

      In reference to my below mentioned email regarding the Grand Book exhibition and sale, which was supposed to be held on 26, 27 and 28 Feb 2013 is hereby re-arranged due to the weather forecast in which a rain is expected tomorrow Tuesday 26 February 2013.

      Now the Grand Book Exhibition and Sale will be held on 5, 6 and 7 March 2013.

      Sorry for any inconvenience caused!

      With best regards,

      Shahzad Abbas
      Assistant Librarian
      Library Information Services
      COMSATS Institute of Information Technology
      Park Road, Chak Shahzad, Islamabad.
      Office # 051-9247000-2 Ext 5066