Re: [plagpk] to the PCLA Body

  • xyz xyz
    Message 1 of 6 , Feb 23, 2013
      dear professionals and brother Ahsanulla
      I am not against any person in PCLA body I just shocked when i Read about the mail about the information of high court decision. Mr Ziaud Din (respectable) wrote that the said decision should,t come at group he also said that any one should,not at do this then i said that if any person is communicating the decision to the community it should be appreciated not condemned. i appreciate the the struggles of PCLA including Mr. Farooqi every one knows.
      thanks
      Fayyaz Bukhari

      From: xyz xyz <g_college2003@...>
      Subject: [plagpk] to the PCLA Body
      To: plagpk@yahoogroups.com
      Date: Thursday, February 21, 2013, 12:17 AM

      dear Ziauddin  i think it is not justified to disheart any one if he/she is communicating to the professionals the news alerts it is your duty if u are not doing then u cant stop any one to release the information. i m observing lack of coordination between the pcla members so don't be controversial
      don't mind Allah hafiz
      Fayyaz Bukhari
      Gordon college rwp