Re: [librarianwelfare] Re: [PCLAConnect] PCLA Updates 14/02/2013 – PCLA Delegation Meets Secretary Higher Education, Punjab

  • Bushra Almas Jaswal
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 16, 2013
      Dear Zia,

      As you are aware, the request and content details of PCLA Updates comes from  Mr. Rafique Shahid Bhutta President PCLA and Mr. Saeed Ghafoor, Secretary  Information  PCLA. You might have received SMS of Mr. Saeed Ghafoor about the two moves. As usual, I received the request and information content of the recent updates, over the phone and as I normally read out the draft content of Updates to PCLA President Rafique Shahid Bhutta, over phone, before releasing the email, to ask if any change / addition is required.

      Both updates went through the same procedure. So, if any of the statements would  put PCLA in "awkward position", it would have been changed. However, if you still feel that anyone is stepping on your toes, you should definitely discuss the matter with President PCLA, Mr. Rafique Shahid Bhutta and Mr. Saeed Ghafoor, Secretary Information  PCLA, over phone. Both of them do not have access to email and might not have seen your suggestion.

      As you know, I am just a facilitating PCLA to email the given information to Community as quite a number of Librarians are keen to know about the case. I do not write anything on my own. But, if you see a need to change the line of decision-making, you should discuss it within PCLA, internally.

      My Best Regards to you and to PCLA,

      Bushra A. Jaswal

      ------- :)

      ~~! Join  PCLAConnect  Here !~~
      to remain informed about latest developments and updates on Revised Service Structure and Service Rules for Punjab College Librarians.
      Bushra Almas Jaswal
      Chief Librarian & Associate Professor,
      Ewing Memorial Library,
      Forman Christian College (a Chartered University), Feroze Pur Road, Lahore
      Phone 9231581-8, Ext-325
      E-mail:
      bushrajaswal@... or bushra.jaswal@...
      Moblie (92)0300-5117435