New job Notification

  • abidmardan
    Message 1 of 251 , Feb 14, 2013
      Dear Member, You have received a new professional job notification.

      Please visit the following links to view the detail
      Click here to view job description

      With Profound Regards,
      UPLISAA,FEDERAL BRANCH
    • Azim Khan
      Message 251 of 251 , Jun 9
        Dear Colleagues
        Assalam o Alaikum

        I am pleased to inform all the Library professional collegues that after a long efforts, librarian service structure i.e. eliminate the condition of volumes from ESTACOD, then one step of gradation and give us time scales in the light of Senate Standing Committee on Education recommendations.  The case was filed hereby in the Islamabad High Court in 2013 with your cooperation, date was fixed 24th June, 2015 for the final arguments.
        I request all the Library professional to pray in this regard,
        God help those who help themselves.
        Azeem Khan Marwat,
        Secretary (PLA),