Re: [plagpk] ATT: Madam Azra Qureshi

  • Khalid Mirza
    Message 1 of 3 , Feb 14, 2013
      Most respected madam!

      AssalamoAlikum!

      I hope this e-mail finds you in the best of health and good spirits.  I may like to submit few words with due respect that we have serious reservations  regarding the derogatory / bitter remarks passed by the your good self about my institutional Library. I could not expect such remarks from a senior professional, enjoying "RETIRED LIFE". I am not going to defend my self, my work and outputs, but most important thing which I may like to discus is the fame of my institution.

      With the blessings of Almighty Allah, QAU, being public sector university, is top ranking university declared by HEC, Islamabad, not a single time. I think Madam's perception about our library is totally wrong. Without library's role, it is not possible for any institution of such fame to achieve their goals.

      Madam ! it would be quite batter, if  personal mails may please be used for any comments.  Madam! no one has right to initiate negative propaganda about any LIS professionals. I think, it is immoral to pass such bitter remarks about any group of professionals, institution and community. If some one have any observation, idea or suggestion regarding the betterment of any institution, it can be floated on such forums.

      Alhamdolliah! with the blessings of Almighty Allah, our professionals are enjoying good relationship with University Administration and worthy Vice Chancellor.

      All QAU LIS professionals are fully agreed with Mr. Rana Zia Javed sb's mail. We are proud surely that one of our professional, Mr. Rana Zia Javed sb has led our university "Officers Welfare Association" OWA for consecutive 3 years.  As Rana sb has very clearly described some facts about our professionals, and their capabilities, and tasks achieved, we expect that you will take your words back keeping in view professionals ethics and moral values.

      awaiting for excuse from all QAU Professionals!

      Khalid Bashir Mirza
      Assistant Librarian,
      DRSM library
      QAU, Islamabad