Re: [plagpk] Re: [librarianwelfare] Re: Spam messages through Groups

  • Dr. Rafiq
    Message 1 of 5 , Feb 13, 2013
      Mr. Adnan, LIBCOOP moderators also discussed this matter and took appropriate measures. We apologize for any inconvenience caused because of these spam messages.
      However. We did not feel necessary to discuss this matter further on these groups and fill your email boxes. We also recognize your insight and honor your right to subscribers or unsubscribe.
      Thanks!
      Dr. Rafiq
      LIBCOOP Moderator

      *** This message has been sent using QMobile A8 ***

      adnan adil <syedadnanadil05@...> wrote:

      Dear Asif Munir,

      Many thanks for your reply and taking this matter on board quickly. It shows how much you are ready to listen to the genuine concerns of your group members.

      I could not believe why moderators of Libcoop didn't took any notice of it. Perhaps listening to members (for improvements) is not on their agenda. Anyways I have already unsubscribed myself from Libcoop list.

      Regards

      Syed Adnan Adil

      Message 2 of 5 , Feb 14, 2013
        Dr. Rafiq wrote
        "We did not feel necessary to discuss this matter further"

        Adnan>>> hum aaram hai