Book Required

  • kamran khan
    Message 1 of 67 , Feb 11, 2013

      Aoa,

      I need the below book on urgent basis.

       Title:      Managing Corporate Lifecycles
      Author: Ichak Adizes
      Publisher:  Adizes Institute
      Year and Edition: 2004 and Edition is an updated, improved version of
      1988
      ISBN: 0937120065
      Link: http://tinyurl.com/aw4tfs5

      Thanks,
      Kamran Khan
      Librarian
      SZABIST, Islamabad

    • Iftikhar Ahmad
      Message 67 of 67 , Mar 3 11:46 PM

        Assalam o Alaikum!

        One of our reader required below mentioned book in soft form. Please send it to me if available as soon as possible.

        Title: nutrition assessment a comprehensive guide for planning intervention
        Author: MD Sinko

        Regards

        Iftikhar Ahmad
         Librarian