Electronic Diary and Planner - 2013 and Onwards

  • Muhammad Imran
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 12, 2013
    Assalam-o-Alaikum !

    I am presenting you an “Electronic Diary with planner” for your daily planning and expenses calculations and maintaining phone book.

    You may use this for your day to day planning, tracking your activities and expenses calculation. Each year - you have to change only Jan 1st and March 1st  dates, rest will be automatically updated.

    If you have not been previously maintaining your diary and tracking your activities, please start doing it now with this “Electronic Diary.”

    --
    Thanks & Best regards,
    MUHAMMAD IMRAN