  • Hamid Rahman
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 5, 2013
      Ah Zareen

      Its shocking & painful to read that our classmate zareen is gone. May Allah SWT bless her soul & shower mercies at her. She was really a gentle & thorough lady. I dont know what kind of people we...! just asking myself. She was position holder in the session 1982. She was Ph.D. Established library of centre of excellence for women studies. Taught Library school at karachi. Countributed articles in journals.Was editor of PLSJ & what not. but spent all of her life as a para professional.
      Didn't we have any good placement for her. I know her family she came from
      She had some family problems too. But never complained. A calm quiet lady is gone. Ms. Azra qureshi mentioned a lot of people we lost, just to add no counter attack, we lost our beloved teacher & friend Professor Siddique too in the same time.
      we as a nation alwaz cry when milk is split out.

      For Sake of Allah almighty take care of our jewels.

      Again our sincere prayers are with Dr Zareen Ilyas & other departed souls who left us. May Allah lay them in peace & jannah. Amin

      Hamid Rahman
      School of Library & information Studies
      University of Peshawar
      KPK Peshawar