Re: [plagpk] Death of Dr. Mirza Muhammad Naseer's Father

  • Raja Muhammad Ibrahim
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 1, 2013
      Dear Dr. Mirza Muhammad Naseer Sb

      I was deeply sorry to learn of your father’s death.

      There is not much one can say at a time like this, but all of we, your
      friends from Library Information Services at COMSATS Institute of
      Information Technology Islamabad would like to extend our sincere
      sympathy in your irreparable loss.

      We pray to God to give him rest in haven and also give you and your
      family strength to bear this irreparable loss.

      Please count us among those who share your sorrow at this time and if
      there is any way in which I can be of any help, either now or later,
      do please let me know. I shall be only too glad to do anything we can.

      With regards

      Raja Muhammad Ibrahim
      Head,Library Information Services
      COMSATS Institute of Information Technology
      Vice President, Pakistan Library Association
      Park Road, Chak Shahzad,Islamabad, Pakistan
      Tel.92-51-9247000-3.Ext.5070,Cell:(+92)03008564735
      Fax.92-51-9247006
      --
      COMSATS Institute of Information Technology (http://www.ciit.edu.pk)