Re: [plagpk] (unknown)

  • Mehvish Ghafoor
    Message 1 of 6 , Jan 31, 2013
      yes,i am MLIS.But that time i am nt a student.I have done my MLIS.

      Message 2 of 6 , Apr 18, 2013
        Dear all AOA.

        What is the job status of College Librarian's/ Assistant Librarian's at Islamabad Colleges, either these posts are Teaching or Administratives. thanks.

        Asif Nazir, Librarian, Federal College of Education, Islamabad.
        joint Secretary ilisaa Islamabad Chapter
        Phone office:092-51-9257487
        Cell:03335757177