Re: [plagpk] Congratulations to Mr. Iftikhar Ahmed on his Selection as Librarian BPS-17 in IIU

  • Zahid Iqbal
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 31, 2013
      A.O.A

      No doubt, Mr. Iftikhar Ahmad is very hardworking, polite and intelectual library professional. We always miss him and his company & his services at Riphah International University.
      Best Wishes and pray for him for more success.

      regards,

      ZAHID IQBAL
      AM
      Information Services Department
      Riphah International University, Islamabad