REQUEST FOR RESEARCH PAPER / ARTICAL

  • abdullah Khan
    Message 1 of 3 , Jan 28, 2013
      Assalm'o Alikum

      Please provide us the following research paper to meet our urgent requirement.

      1-  Designation of Pathotypes of Plant Pathogens
      Eckhard Limpert , Kaspar Muller
      Journal of Phytopathology
      Artical first published online 1 May 2008

      Your kind cooperation in this regard will highly be appreciated.
      Best Regard

      ASIF KHAN
      NIAB,
      Faisalabad
    • abdullah Khan
      Message 2 of 3 , Jan 29, 2013
        Dear All

        Assalm'o Alikum

        Please provide us the following research paper to meet our urgent requirement.

        1-  Reaction of Leersia grasses toXanthomonas oryaze pv. oryaze     collected from Japan and Asian Countries,
            Journal of General Plant Pathology
             Volume 74, Issue 5, pp 395-401, October 2008

        Message 3 of 3 , Feb 20 2:33 AM
          Dear All

          Assalm'o Alikum

          Please provide us the following research paper to meet our urgent requirement.

          1-  The use of the area under the disease-progress curve (AUDPC) to assess quantitative disease resistance in crop cultivars by M.J. Jager and S.L.H. Viljanen-Rollinson
          Theoretical and Applied Genetics
          January 2001, Volume 102, Issue 1, pp 32-40

          2-  Estimation of area under the disease progress curves in a rice-blast pathosystem from two data points by Arup Kumar Mukherjee, Nalini Kanta Mohapatra and  Parsuram Nayak

          Your kind cooperation in this regard will highly be appriacited.

          Best Regard

          ASIF KHAN
          NIAB, Faisalabad
          European Journal of Plant Pathology