Information Needs of Rural Pakistani Farmers_Book Published by LAP

  • Muhammad Asif Naveed
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 28, 2013
    Dear professionals, Assalam O Alykum

    I am pleased to share with you that My MPhil thesis has been published in book form by Lambert Academic Publishing in Germany.
    The cover of this book is attached here with this email.

    Best regards:

    Muhammad Asif Naveed
    PhD Scholar
    Department Of Library & Information Science,
    University of the Punjab,Lahore.
    Cell:+923017045677
    Email:masifnaveed@...