Re: [plagpk] New Library website.

  • Abdul Waheed Chief Librarian GC UNIVERSIT
    Message 1 of 3 , Jan 25, 2013
      Dear Concern
      The site is well developed however need to check links. http://library.ciitlahore.edu.pk/staff.aspx
       the URL is not opening correctly.
      ----
      Abdul Waheed,
      (0300-4483461)
      Chief Librarian
      MA,PgDip LIS (Manchester)
      MLSc,MA(Pol.Sc)(Urdu)LL.B(PU)
      Former Chief Librarian University of the Punjab
      ASIST SIG-III InfoShare Membership Award 2009
      GC University, Katchery Road,
      Lahore 54000

      CONTACTS:
      EMail:chieflibrarian@...
      UAN :  +92-111 000 010/ Ext 243
      Direct: +92-42-99213348
      Message 2 of 3 , Jan 27, 2013
        SALAM SIR,

        HOW ARE YOU?PLZ SENT ME UR CELL NUMBER AND ALSO ARSHAD AFRIDI CELL NUMBER .

        MUHAMMAD TANVEER
        HITEC TAXILA CANTT