New Library website.

  • Muhammad Ishtiaq
    Message 1 of 3 , Jan 23, 2013

      Dear All

      I am please to inform you that Library Information Service, CIIT Lahore launched new library website which built with the purpose to provide the quality services to library users. The new website is easier to navigate, more intuitive with a modern design. This site has all the information which library users required to fulfill their information and knowledge needs. Following are some glimpses of the site:

      ·         Tools for researchers
      ·         Library rules and regulations
      ·         All type of library forms
      ·         Library guides and tutorials
      ·         Electronic / Digital resources
      ·         Bulletins
      ·         Important links
      ·         Vast communications mediums through social networking sites
      ·         and many more

       http://library.ciitlahore.edu.pk/
      All the omissions and errors are accepted in the site. Your feedback will guide us to remove our errors and mistakes.

      --
      Thanks with Regards,

      Muhammad Ishtiaq
      Assistant Librarian

      COMSATS Institute of Information Technology Defence Road,Off Raiwind Road Lahore.
      Ph=92-042-111-001-007 Ext.855 & 856
      URL-www.ciitlahore.edu.pk
    • Abdul Waheed Chief Librarian GC UNIVERSIT
      Message 2 of 3 , Jan 25, 2013
        Dear Concern
        The site is well developed however need to check links. http://library.ciitlahore.edu.pk/staff.aspx
         the URL is not opening correctly.
        ----
        Abdul Waheed,
        (0300-4483461)
        Chief Librarian
        MA,PgDip LIS (Manchester)
        MLSc,MA(Pol.Sc)(Urdu)LL.B(PU)
        Former Chief Librarian University of the Punjab
        ASIST SIG-III InfoShare Membership Award 2009
        GC University, Katchery Road,
        Lahore 54000

        CONTACTS:
        EMail:chieflibrarian@...
        UAN :  +92-111 000 010/ Ext 243
        Direct: +92-42-99213348
        Message 3 of 3 , Jan 27, 2013
          SALAM SIR,

          HOW ARE YOU?PLZ SENT ME UR CELL NUMBER AND ALSO ARSHAD AFRIDI CELL NUMBER .

          MUHAMMAD TANVEER
          HITEC TAXILA CANTT