Attention MLIS (Morning) Session 2009-2011:

  • M J-Rehman
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 22, 2013

      Attention MLIS (Morning) Session 2009-2011:

      Dear Fellows!

      It’s a matter of pleasure for me to share with you that our degrees have been received in the Department.  It will be so nice if you people come to the Department on Thursday, 31st January, 2013 at 11:00 am so that once again an “Informal Get-Together” can be arranged.  I am sure this could be a very good opportunity for us in meeting the whole class once again.

      I am looking forward a very positive response from all of you in this regard.

      (M. J. Rehman)

      CR (Morning) Session 2009-11