Librarian Jobs

  • Rauf Ishaq
    Message 1 of 28 , Jan 20, 2013
      Librarian Jobs

      With Regards
      Rauf Ishaq
      Librarian - PU
    • Rauf Ishaq
      Message 2 of 28 , Feb 24, 2013
        http://librarianjob1.blogspot.com/

        With Regards
        Rauf Ishaq
        Librarian - PU
      • Rauf Ishaq
        Message 3 of 28 , Jun 23, 2013
          Assistant Librarian (Last Date: 29-06-2013)

          With Regards
          Rauf Ishaq
          Librarian - PU

        • Babu Aleem
          Message 4 of 28 , Jun 24, 2013
            is job ke detail mjy snd kr dain.main ny B.L.I.S kea hy aur U.E.T sy internship kr rha hoo.im w8ng for ans.

            with regard,
            Muhammad Tahir.

            --- In plagpk@yahoogroups.com, Rauf Ishaq <hayrauf@...> wrote:

            > Assistant Librarian (Last Date: 29-06-2013)Librarian (28-06-2013)http://librarianjob1.blogspot.com/
            > With RegardsRauf IshaqLibrarian - PU

          • Bhutta Jee Naeem Bhutta
            Message 5 of 28 , Jun 24, 2013
              Dear All,
              This title is urgently required, if some one has this title kindly reply me.

              Indus Waters Treaty—An Exercise in International Mediation by N. D. GulhatiReview

              Muhammad Naeem Bhutta
              0321-6513808, 0343-4141826
              Librarian HRDC, Sgd Cntt.

            • Abdul Razzaq Aadil
              Message 6 of 28 , Jun 26, 2013
                Detail of this job can be obtained by just clicking on the given hyperlink by Rauf Ishaq sb

                Abdul Razzaq Aadil,
                Assistant-Library,
                Fatima Jinnah Women University Rwp.
                0300-4806162

                --- In mailto:plagpk%40yahoogroups.com, Rauf Ishaq <hayrauf@...> wrote:

                > Assistant Librarian (Last Date: 29-06-2013)Librarian (28-06-2013)http://librarianjob1.blogspot.com/
                > With RegardsRauf IshaqLibrarian - PU

              • waleed jang
                Message 7 of 28 , Mar 17
                  Plz send me the presentation that you presented about end notes etc for mphil scholars.

                  Regards

                  Waleed Jang
                  Librarian
                  KGMC Peshawar.

                  On Monday, September 3, 2012 9:35 PM, riasat aliasghar <riasat_aliasghar@...> wrote:

                  Dear Professional
                  Enclosed is the list including publishers of the important Medical journals.
                  You can purchase from local Medical Suppliers.

                  Regards

                  Riassat
                  Assistant Librarian
                  KMU

                  Cell# 03339265104

                                Please give me help in purchasing international medical journals for our college. Kindly send me important Medical Journals List and the way and address by which we purchase the Journals for our Medical College.
                   Please give me help in purchasing  international medical journals.
                                             With Best Regards

                              M.Idrees khan
                              A.Librarian
                              Bannu Medical College