Help required

  • Nazia Asif
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 19, 2013
      Dear Professionals

      I, the student of MPhil, University of Sargodha, am working on Pakistan Librarianship. I have to collect all of the literature of the conferences held in Pakistan. I am unable to find most of the data. It is requested to kindly provide the following data.
      1. Any library which have following publications
        • Q.J Pakistan Library Association (Conference No.), Published in 1961.
        • Proceedings of the forth conference, published by PLA in 1962, edited by Dr Anis Khurshid
        • Pakistan  Librarianship 1962-63, Published by PLA, Dacca  in 1964, edited by M. Siddiq Khan.
        • Pakistan  Librarianship 1963-64, Published by PLA, Dacca  in 1965, edited by M. Siddiq Khan.
        • Proceedings of the 10th All Pakistan Conference edited by Mumtaz A Anwar, Published by PLA in 1978
      2. Information about the complete program about themes, sub themes, papers, papers presenters and organizing members of the following conferences:
        • First PLA Conference
        • Second PLA Conference
        • Seventh PLA Conference
        • Thirteenth PLA Conference
        • Fifteenth PLA Conference
        • Sixteenth PLA Conference
        • Nineteenth PLA Conference
      3. Senior Library Professionals who participated in the early conferences are humbly requested to kindly help in this regards.

      with regards

      Nazia
      Student of MPhil