CHIEF LIBRARIANS GCU COVERAGE

  • Abdul Waheed Chief Librarian GC UNIVERSIT
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 17, 2013
     National press given me good coverage.Just sharing for information.
    Regards
    ----
    Abdul Waheed,
    (0300-4483461)
    Chief Librarian
    MA,PgDip LIS (Manchester)
    MLSc,MA(Pol.Sc)(Urdu)LL.B(PU)
    Former Chief Librarian University of the Punjab
    ASIST SIG-III InfoShare Membership Award 2009
    GC University, Katchery Road,
    Lahore 54000

    CONTACTS:
    EMail:chieflibrarian@...
    UAN :  +92-111 000 010/ Ext 243
    Direct: +92-42-99213348
    Mob:   +92-300-4483461

  • Raja Muhammad Ibrahim
    Message 2 of 2 , Jan 17, 2013
      Great - Waheed Sb

      With regards

      Raja Muhammad Ibrahim

      Quoting Abdul Waheed Chief Librarian GC UNIVERSITY LAHORE