Book Required

  • Muhammad Ishtiaq
    Message 1 of 67 , Jan 14, 2013
       Dear All:

      Asalam o Alikum

      One of our faculty member need the book entitle "Design Anthrogpology" edited by Clarke. (Hard or Soft copy).

      I will be obliged if you proved me the book.For detail please click the following link.

      http://www.springer.com/architecture+%26+design/design/book/978-3-7091-0233-6

      --
      Thanks with Regards,

      Muhammad Ishtiaq
      Assistant Librarian

      COMSATS Institute of Information Technology Defence Road,Off Raiwind Road Lahore.
      Ph=92-042-111-001-007 Ext.855 & 856
      URL-www.ciitlahore.edu.pk
    • Iftikhar Ahmad
      Message 67 of 67 , Mar 3

        Assalam o Alaikum!

        One of our reader required below mentioned book in soft form. Please send it to me if available as soon as possible.

        Title: nutrition assessment a comprehensive guide for planning intervention
        Author: MD Sinko

        Regards

        Iftikhar Ahmad
         Librarian