Re: [plagpk] Laptops for librarian "TEACHER OF THE TEACHERS"

  • Shahzeen Khan
    Message 1 of 7 , Jan 13, 2013
      AOA Sir je i also need.

      From: Shahzad Iqbal <syedshahzad9@...>
      To: plagpk@yahoogroups.com
      Sent: Friday, January 11, 2013 6:29 PM
      Subject: Re: [plagpk] Laptops for librarian "TEACHER OF THE TEACHERS"

      First deserve than desire.....
      The librarian community is always curious about getting their rights but unfortunately there is a very strong impression that they are reluctant to do their duties efficiently and honestly. Other goverment servants are no exceptions but the librarians are knowledge givers and they must not be at par with others. Better pay scales and now intentions of getting free laptops is not a good idea at all.

      Shahzad Iqbal
      Library
      National Assembly Secetariat.
      Islamabad

      On Thu, Jan 10, 2013 at 10:10 AM, muhammad aslam <sm_aslam@...> wrote:

      Dear Imran,

      This is good to hear a voice about this issue but you know individual can't hit a big kick. In this regard PLA (pb) should com forward and communicate CM about their rights.

      Muhammad Aslam
      Librarian
      Beaconhouse National University
      3, C Zafar Ali Road Lahore-54400, Pakistan
      Tel No. +92-42-35718260-3, Ext. 819, Fax No.+92-42-35760254
      Cell No. +92300-4639579