Email Address of Hafiz Norshed Khan

  • Laeeq Mushtaq
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 13, 2006
      Dear All AOA
      I need the Email Address of Hafiz Norshed Khan , Librarian NIMS, Rawalpindi nowadays he is Abroad for higher studies i need his email Address. I shall be thank if anyone send me the Email Address of Hafiz Norshed Khan Sb.
      Thanks and Best Regards
      Laeeq Mushtaq
      Assistant Librarian
      Library Information Services
      COMSATS Institute of Information technology, Attock Campus
      Cell# 0333-9119767