Re: [plagpk] koha sotware

  • Raja Nasir Ali
    Message 1 of 12 , Jan 7, 2013
      Dear Obaidullah sb
      Koha is open source software and avilable from internet to be downloaded instead of demanding from Paklag and wasting the time

      Raja Nasir Ali
      Librarian
      Govt. College of Technology
      Taxila

      Message 2 of 12 , Jan 8, 2013

        Dear Obaidullab Sb.
        Please send me your official Postal Address I will send the CD of customized latest version of Koha Software.

        Regards
        Sher Afzal
        Head,
        Bahria Univeristy Libraries
        Islambaad Paksitan

        Message 3 of 12 , Jan 8, 2013
          Respected Sir,

          This service is only for mr. Obaidullah or I can request you about Customised Koha CD.

          Raja Nasir Ali
          Librarian
          Govt. College of Technology,
          Hatar Road, Near HMC 3 Taxila

          Message 4 of 12 , Jan 10, 2013

            Dear  Mr Jawad Khan, Mr Raja Nasir ALi, Noor u din Marchant sb and my other colleague from Taxilla, Lahore, Islamabad, and Karachi thank you for your keen interest in Koha software CD. I will send the CD to all of you very soon on your official address.

            Regards
            Sher Afzal
            Bahria University Islamabad
            Email:  librarian@...

            Message 5 of 12 , Jan 10, 2013
              aoa,sher afzal,how ru,
              plz agar possible ho to koha cd wali list mein hum ko bhi shamil kar lain,

              thanx and regards,

              librarian,
              NLPD,H-8/4,Islamabad

              Message 6 of 12 , Jan 10, 2013
                A.O.A,

                dear i m student of MLIS , i was very interested in e-book, then give order on homeshpping.com pe
                .they recived 1000/- thr. online payment method. Now two months have over , i called them many times. They said they will send me with in 20 days my order.Thier Head office in Karachi . What i should Do.

                Message 7 of 12 , Jan 12, 2013
                  aslamoalikum plz sir guide me to use software koha

                  --- In plagpk@yahoogroups.com, sher afzal wrote:

                  >  Dear
                  > Mr Jawad Khan, Mr Raja Nasir ALi, Noor u din Marchant sb and my other colleague from Taxilla, Lahore, Islamabad, and
                  > Karachi thank you for your keen
                  > interest in Koha software CD. I will send the CD to all of you very soon on
                  > your official address.
                  >
                  > Regards
                  > Sher Afzal
                  > Bahria University Islamabad
                  > Email:  librarian@...
                  >

                  > ________________________________

                • summia simi
                  Message 8 of 12 , Feb 6 9:30 PM
                    A.A..
                           I am librarian at Punjab group of  college Campus...i have completed all the library work manually bt now i want to do it automated...  i want to work at Koha bt i hav'nt so i need koha software,, or if u plz guide me which software i can used in Library...im much thankful..

                    Message 9 of 12 , Feb 7 8:05 PM

                      Please visit www.lisolutions.org

                      SOHAIL SHOUKAT
                      Student of MLIS (4th Semester)
                      Allam Iqbal Open University

                      Message 10 of 12 , Feb 9 10:47 AM
                        Mr. Sohail Shoukat
                        Will you explain please about Thesis ?

                        4th Semester
                        5651-Public Records, Rare Material & their Conservation-I
                        5652-Public Records, Rare Material & their Conservation-II
                        5653-Management of Serials Publications-I
                        5654-Management of Serials Publications-II.
                        (Or in lieu of 5651, 5652, 5653 and 5654)
                        5520-Thesis

                        Message 11 of 12 , Feb 11 4:23 AM

                          Thesis means a research work in the filed of library like a topic/problem etc