Ebook Required

  • Library Suparco
    Message 1 of 16 , Jan 3, 2013

      Assalamulaikum

      Dear professionals, I need below mention ebooks kindly send me

      1) Observational Astronomy by birney, Gonzalez

      2) Handbook of CCD Astronomy By Bowell

      3) Hanbook of Astronomical image processing By Herry and Burnell

      An early response would be highly appreciated.

      Regards,

      Abida Hashmani
      AM Library HQs
      SUPARCO

    • Library Suparco
      Message 2 of 16 , May 6, 2013
        Assalamualikum

        Dear professionals, I need below mention e-books kindly send me

        1) Electromagnetic Waves, Materials, and Computation with MATLAB® By Dikshitulu K. Kalluri

        2) Quantum Mechanics: Theory and Applications By
          A K Ghatak, Ajoy Ghatak , S Lokanathan

        An early response would be highly appreciated.

        Abida Hashmani
        GH (Library)HQs
        SUPARCO

      • Technology Library - SUPARCO
        Message 3 of 16 , May 29, 2013

          Assalam-o-Alaikum,

          One of our library user need following ebook:

          DIY Satellite Platforms: Building a Space-Ready General Base Picosatellite for Any Mission by Sandy Antunes

          An early response would be highly appreciated.

          Regards,

          Shumaila Arzoo

        • Technology Library - SUPARCO
          Message 4 of 16 , Aug 20, 2013

            Assalam-o-Alaikum,

            One of our library user need following ebook. Those who have access may do us a favor.

            Environmental Monitoring using GNSS

            Global Navigation Satellite Systems

            Awange, Joseph L.

            2012, XVIII, 382 p.

            An early response would be highly appreciated.

            Regards,

            Shumaila Arzoo

          • ikram ulhaq
            Message 5 of 16 , Nov 5, 2013
              Soft Copy (ebook) required

              Electrophysiologic Testing 5th Ed, by Richard N. Fogoros, Wiley-Blackwell  2012

              Thanks

              **************************************
              Ikram Ul Haq
              Librarian
              Rawalpindi Institute of Cardiology
              Tel: 0092 333 525 5297

            • Technology Library - SUPARCO
              Message 6 of 16 , Feb 26 7:50 PM
                Assalam-o-Alaikum,

                One of our library user need following ebook. Those who have access may do us a favor.

                Principles of RF interference Analysis with emphasis on computer simulations of satellite constellations

                Message 7 of 16 , Mar 27, 2014
                  Assalam-o-Alaikum,

                  One of our library user need following ebook. Those who have access may do us a favor.

                   Microstrip Antenna Design Handbook

                  Message 8 of 16 , Aug 25, 2014
                    Assalam-o-Alaikum,

                    One of our library user need following Ebook. Those who have access may do us a favor.

                    Selected Topics in Inorganic Chemistry

                    Wahid U. Malik, G. D. Tuli, R. D. Madan
                    S. Chand, 2006 - Inorganic chemistry - 789 pages